Project Manager (Head of Maintenance)
Ref. No.: KE/HRF/018001/21
- Lead entire maintenance team;
- Supervise and monitor the entire process and operation procedure of maintenance works;
- Take the full responsibilities for the P&L of the maintenance projects and customer satisfaction;
- Prepare tender and responsible for statutory submission;
- Responsible for analyzing, estimating, controlling project cost, VO Submission to clients, assessing payment application for sub-contractors;
- Responsible for project administration including organizing necessary team members and facilitating, reporting and analyzing maintenance projects;
- Responsible for cross team resources and staff performance review.
- Master degree in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- 15 years related experience with 5 to 8 years at managerial level experience is required;
- Experience in dealing with clients for field and on-size technical/engineering support is a MUST;
- Proficient experience in project management or contract management of maintenance works is a MUST;
- Professional qualification in Registered Electrical Worker (Grade B), Plumber or FSI Contractors III are preferred;
- High level of business ethics and integrity;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent command in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
We offer public holiday, double pay, performance bonus and Successful Career Path and Future!
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to careers @keio.com.hk