Project Manager (Head of Maintenance)
What we look for?
- Lead entire maintenance team;
- Supervise and monitor the entire process and operation procedure of maintenance works;
- Take the full responsibilities for the P&L of the maintenance projects and customer satisfaction;
- Prepare tender and responsible for statutory submission;
- Responsible for analyzing, estimating, controlling project cost, VO Submission to clients, assessing payment application for sub-contractors;
- Responsible for project administration including organizing necessary team members and facilitating, reporting and analyzing maintenance projects;
- Responsible for cross team resources and staff performance review.
What you need to succeed?
- Master degree in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- 15 years related experience with 5 to 8 years at managerial level experience is required;
- Experience in dealing with clients for field and on-size technical/engineering support is a MUST;
- Proficient experience in project management or contract management of maintenance works is a MUST;
- Professional qualification in Registered Electrical Worker (Grade B), Plumber or FSI Contractors III are preferred;
- High level of business ethics and integrity;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent command in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
What we offer?
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Open office design
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidy
- Year-end double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career development
- Unlimited beverages and snacks
- Internal and external training programme
- On-job training
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to careers @keio.com.hk for our consideration. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.