To meet the rapid business expansion, we are looking for an additional new headcount for the position of Maintenance Supervisor to join our Maintenance team.
What we look for?
• Supervise a team of maintenance technicians and coordinate with sub-contractors on daily work progress;
• Provide effective solutions for solving the maintenance issues;
• Responsible for the entire work progress including but not limited to monitoring, and inspecting E&M A&A Projects, Operation, Maintenance, and Repair works;
• Establish, update, and implement routine of maintenance services schedule as well as emergency repairs;
• Maintain relationship with existing clients, and able to resolve client enquiries in a professional manner;
• Perform internal and external administrative reports and ad hoc duties assigned by Maintenance Engineer and Manager, Mechanical.
What you need to succeed?
• Certificate or Higher Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering;
• 5 years relevant experience in E&M or Building Services industry;
• Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese and English;
• Excellent communication, and analytical skills with strong sense of responsibility;
• Candidate with certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade A0) or above, Driver License, certificate of Safety Supervisor will be an advantage;
• Willing to work on night shift when it is required.
What we offer?
• Stable and friendly work environment
• Open office design
• Annual leave
• Medical insurance
• Education subsidy
• Year-end double pay
• Discretionary bonus
• Excellent career development
• Unlimited beverages and snacks
• Internal and external training programme
• On-job training
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com for our consideration. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.