What we look for?
- To monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning and operation;
- Execute preventive measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects;
- Liaise with external parties (i.e., main contractors, clients, and internal parties);
- To ensure smooth day-to-day running of the projects;
- To build, manage, and lead a high-performance engineering team;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by Project Manager.
What you need to succeed?
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
- 6 years relevant working experience in managing Electrical or Building Services Contracts;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
What we offer?
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Open office design
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidy
- Year-end double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career development
- Unlimited beverages and snacks
- Internal and external training programme
- On-job training
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to careers @keio.com.hk for our consideration. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.